About Us

The Bakersfield team is made up of passionate technology advocates, managers, programmers, artists, and architects whose focus is creating gorgeous, functional web, mobile, software and custom technology solutions that meet and exceed your business expectations.

Moving Bakersfield at the speed of Technology!

At Bakersfield Bizz, we're more than "technical experts"... much more. Above all else, we listen carefully to your business needs and goals. We then rigorously prepare the needed documentation required to bring your product to fruition. Our core strengths are in B2b, agriculture, finance, manufacturing, logistics, bio-medical, dental, and real estate. We want to hear from you, so give us a call to learn more.

Who we are

Bakersfield Bizz is a wholly-owned division of Sofvue, LLC, a company that has developed over $18MM in custom solutions for companies across the country, from Los Angeles to New York City, from novel start-ups to Fortune 500 firms.
 

Our co-founder, John Tomblin, has a vast background in software architecture, design, and development.  His project experience includes major projects, from $500K to $3MM, for companies and entities including the USAF, Fidelity National Financial, and the University of Texas, to name a few.  John serves as the lead solutions architect and project owner for all projects, and he sits as an advising CTO for several client firms.
 

90% of our projects focus on mobile apps, web applications, custom software, database solutions, and technology consulting services for companies who have been in business for at least five years.  The remaining 10% of our focus is working with novel start-ups and specialty companies.  Our projects are divided into three segments, based on size.  Small projects begin at $10K.  Medium projects start at $250K and large projects start at $500K.  Based on count, 85% of our projects are small, with medium and large projects the remaining 15%.
 

OUR KEY DEVELOPMENT AREAS INCLUDE:

1)  Web-based applications
2)  Custom software systems
3)  Mobile app development
4)  Application architecture and design
5)  Corporate website development
6)  Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
7)  Web/mobile architecture, prototyping, and MVP's
 

We would welcome a call to learn more about your company, your goals, and whether a technology solution is in your company's future, and although sales are the lifeblood of every business, Bakersfield Bizz is not sales-focused, it's solution-focused.  That said, a call to us is to meet is about getting to know more about you and your company, and exploring whether a web or mobile solution is a good solution for your business. 

Our unique value proposition!

Testimonials

Customers Review for
BakersfieldBizz